- gulfnews.com – UAE condemns Houthi attacks against civil installations. “The UAE reserves its right to retaliate to these terrorist attacks and this sinful criminal escalation, describing these…"
- Obama DoD OIG Official Sentenced to 7.5 Years in Prison For Accepting Bribes and Defrauding US Government #GEORGEnewsthegatewaypundit.com – A former Obama official of the Department of Defense’s Office of Inspector General on Friday was sentenced to 7.5 years in prison for accepting bribes and defrauding the US government.
- breitbart.com – Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley tested positive for the coronavirus on Sunday and is isolating at a remote location.
- breitbart.com – Fifty percent of Americans are frustrated with President Joe Biden while another 49 percent are disappointed in him, a YouGov poll revealed.
- thehill.com – Yemen’s Houthi rebels have claimed responsibility for Monday’s drone attack in Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), that killed three people.
- reuters.com – Yemen's Iran-aligned Houthi group attacked the United Arab Emirates using drones on Monday, setting off explosions in fuel trucks that killed three people and causing a fire near the airport of Abu D…
- dailycaller.com – Gov. Glenn Youngkin issued 11 executive orders within hours of his inauguration.
- thegatewaypundit.com – An amended version of a lawsuit filed in December of 2020 by multiple states accuses the CEOs of Facebook and Google of being direct participants in what the suit says is an illegal agreement to…
- apnews.com – WELLINGTON, New Zealand (AP) — The tsunami threat around the Pacific from a huge undersea volcanic eruption receded Sunday, but the massive ash cloud covering the tiny island nation of Tonga prevente…
George News Blog
| GEORGE NEWS | Not just Politics as usual | Real News Platform 2022
- Telegram https://t.me/GeorgeNews2022